Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Al Gore - An Inconvenient Truth

Al Gore spent a large amount of time last years in conferences about climate change. His entrance is - I used to be the next President ... After all that work a book and a movie are coming. I always had an enormous respect for Al Gore and probably now more than ever (I cannot say the same for American politicians or politicians in general). Al Gore's proposal is about our future, the future of our planet and how we blindly are playing with it!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Oriol said...

I suggest you to watch his conference in TED about this topic. It was fantastic!: http://www.ted.com/tedtalks/tedtalksplayer.cfm?key=al_gore

10:53 AM  
Blogger esteve almirall said...

Thanks ! we did the same day it was posted :-) However I found the movie worth to watch as his "standard" presentation on the subject :-)

Honestly I found that the TED was not his best and others were really great (I loved the one of David Pogue :-) and I follow since long gapminder ...).

Best!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home